Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our precious angel, Carter Smith 11/25/09-1/1/10

    Where to begin... I guess from the beginning of a very long and complicated pregnancy. My husband and I already had 2 kids. We knew we wanted more, just not any time soon, given that our youngest had just turned a year. (Brayden is his name, Olivia was 6 at this time) But as we all know, things don't always go according to the way we want them to (haha).         So only 2 weeks after Brayden's 1st birthday, I found out I was pregnant again. I'll be honest here, I was devastated. I cried off and on for about 2 weeks. Reason being, my first 2 pregnancies were high risk and very complicated. I went into preterm labor with both, was in and out of the hospital and on strict bedrest for weeks on end. So I knew what I was in for with this one, only this time I was more afraid...

1 comment:

  1. I'm using my phone to publish these blogs n it seems I have a limited number of characters I can input so please see the next post to continue the story.

    ReplyDelete